- Virtual Libraries: Easily partition your large Calibre library into smaller 'virtual' libraries
- Book details panel: Allow copying of links in the book details panel by right clicking on them.
- Kobo driver: Add support for the new Kobo Aura HD and firmware version 2.5.0
- Metadata download: When showing downloaded covers, allow right clicking on a cover to view a full size version.
- Driver for Easy player cyber book e touch and Droid 4
- Edit ToC: Allow the size of the panels in the location view to be adjusted
- When copying to a library by path, make it more efficient to choose between moving and copying
- When checking if a zip/rar file is a comic or contains a single Ebook to be auto-extracted, ignore thumbs.db files inside the archive
- EPUB Input: Fix handling of EPUB files that contain images with non-ascii filenames.
- Device driver: Detect Laser EB720 with newer firmware.
- Fix bug in Danish translation causing books with language Ingush being incorrectly translated as Engelsk
- PDF Output: Fix hyperlinks not working when converting an EPUB whose individual files have names with URL unsafe characters.
- Book polishing: Fix inserting cover into an epub with no cover could lead to incorrect guide entry if the opf is not at the root of the epub.
- ZIP Output: Fix links containing backslashes on windows
- Fix polishing of AZW3 files not working on OS X.
- Polishing books: Fix polishing erroring out if the book being polished has no cover
- RTF Input: Add partial support for hyperlinks to web resources.
- Fix book details panel showing incorrect info after deleting books from a connected device
Where to get Calibre?
You just can add the Documentation:Tools Repository and install it via YaST or zypper. All supported Buildtargets are listed there:
Please file Bugreports in http://bugzilla.novell.com